Youtube Vanced APK Download
Youtube Vanced APK is similar to the official YouTube app and is considered a modified version of YouTube. This app is useful as it provides you the possibility to download your favorite YouTube videos quickly, easily, and conveniently.
Youtube Vanced App variants
YouTube Vanced manager is rooted under two categories as 'Root' and 'Non-root'. However, based on user feedback, there is no discernible difference between the ‘root' and ‘non-root variants.
Install YouTube Vanced
In order to install YouTube Vanced, you must consider the root and non-root variants and install YouTube Vanced on your Android device for free.
Which variant do you choose?
Because the user can directly open YouTube URLs or open them using Google Assistant via the customized app, ‘Root' is the most similar variation to YouTube.
When it comes to the non-root variant, it's best for people who have a device that's difficult to root. A rooted device can also be used to install the Vanced. It can also coexist because the non-root variant's package differs from the stock YouTube app.
It must be noted that the users need to install an additional companion app (MicroG) to log with the users’ YouTube or Google accounts. Thus, MicroG must be installed to log in Google account using your devices.
Features of YouTube Vanced app
- Block ads
Most importantly, this apk has built-in controls for blocking ads. Most of the YouTube app users complain that it is difficult to watch videos since most of the time unskippable ads are shown. Thus, YouTube Vanced manager can be highly recommended to those who are interrupted by the ads in the official YouTube app and they can experience YouTube music without any obstacle (especially ads).
- Background playback
As one of the other features, background playback can be mentioned. In the official YouTube app, we don’t have the advantage of playing videos outside of the app, but playing videos in the background is included as an option to the YouTube Vanced APK.
Additionally, it allows you to force turn off 60fps or HDR play-back.
- HDR Feature
The HDR feature is provided by the YouTube Vanced app, which improves video quality with its picture quality. The software also includes Override Max Resolution, which allows you to watch movies in resolutions that are ordinarily disabled on the device.
Also, override Codec options are allowed such as forcing H.264 and you can set the default video resolution as high or low if you need.
- Zoom in on a video
Users of phones (Android version) with higher aspect ratios can pinch to zoom in on a video so that it fills the entire screen. When you download the YouTube Vanaced APK, you'll be able to pinch to zoom in on a video on any device with any aspect ratio, not only taller ones.
YouTube Vanced manager offers a variety of alternative themes, including dark, black, and a few other colors. White is the default theme but you choose the theme you prefer. Thus, it can be considered one of the best features of YouTube Vanced compared to Official YouTube Apk.
- Control volume and brightness
Android 8.0 version and upper versions support you to swipe controls for volume and brightness, making it easy for the user to modify them even when the video is full-screen.
The features listed above imply that Vanced manager is a major improvement and a modified app over the official YouTube app.
Download YouTube Vanced APK
YouTube Vanced MOD APK
YouTube Vanced Lite APK
YouTube Vanced APK Download
The Installation Process
- First Download the latest Vanced Manager from the browser on your Android devices. Then, install the app and open it.
- Select ‘non-root' during the initial configuration wizard and tap Install next to MicroG.
- Then, follow the instructions to allow installing from unknown apps. MicroG will download and after that tap Install when it’s ready. Next, tap Install next to Vanced.
- Then, select your preferred theme using your Android devices and tap Next and after that select your preferred language and tap Finish. Tap Install when it is ready.
- This is the installation process of the latest version of Vanced and you can download it via your Android devices.
Download the APK!
- Since you can not sign in to your Google account from Youtube Vanced, microG allows you to log in to your Google account from Vanced YouTube.
- YouTube Vanced is not illegal since it is just a remake of YouTube. According to the technical developers, this app is legal.
- However, due to the features such as background playback (HDR Playback), block-ads (that helps to listen to music without any obstacle), skip annoying sponsor ads and skip other unwanted things, picture-in-picture option, download this app via your Android version which is similar to TubeMate version 3.
- It is safe for your Android as it doesn’t show you ads and this app has no privacy concerns.
You can connect to original developers. In order to connect developers visit vanced.app